Sunday, January 13, 2008

Michigan for Thanksgiving

We tried, and failed, many times to travel to Michigan. Finally, in November we made our way north with the monster in tow. We spent four days eating way too much, as we always do at Gram's, shopping way too much, as I always do with my Aunts Colleen and Penny and playing, but never too much, with all of my cousins.

That's my Grampa!

Aunt Colleen and Gram "cooking".

Gram and Grampa

Gram and I, I bring out the smiles in everyone.

Most of the weekend we tried to play Guitar Hero. Actually, I was the only one who found this game difficult, imagine that.


Geoff with Kaden and Owen. I don't know who had more fun, Geoff or the boys.


Saying goodbye to Travis and Jeff , and my Geoff being 5 years old with the bunny ears.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer! I love the bolg. You are so beautiful we really enjoyed your visit whish you could have stay longer - of course we would have ran out of money - oh well. I am going to have to get high tech and start one of these blogs not sure my pictures are worth showing...Miss you and love you lots Colleen