Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Vacation


On our way to Florida with Reef and Lucky in the back seat!











Buc's Game

Amy, Jes, me and Lisa before the game.

Mike, Ken, Geoff and Neil







Christmas at the Winsbro's



Sophia barking at the dogs.

Coloring with the crayons Percy allowed me to have.





I think she is done.



So sweet!

She loves her daddy!

"Borehole! Borehole!"


Florida Aquarium with Sophia...and Mike and Lisa.





"Itsy bitsy spider" on a giant sea turtle.

Look at those baby blues!

Busch Gardens with Katrin, Tony, and Julian

Geoff and Julian in front of Sheekra



You know you like our glasses.

Anja, Katrin and I

On our way home....


Close up of Percy and I

Playing with "Uncle Gepps"

It was a great three week vacation in warm, sunny Florida. Believe it or not we did spend lots of time with my family, we just never took any pictures. Well. I'm sure my dad did, but I don't have any of those.

No comments: