Friday, August 14, 2009

Tennessee


Luray

On our way to Tennessee we made a slight detour to Geoff's granddaddy's hometown of Luray, Virginia. It is a quaint little town in the Shenandoah Valley. We liked it so much we went back in October for our anniversary but more on that later.




View of Main Street, Luray, Virginia

Perhaps I should have named this post "Sophia"...

Love those curls!











To thank Bonnie for giving us her house, Geoff and Mike made a 7 course meal.





Prosciutto Wrapped Melon


Panko Crusted Halibut




Bruschetta


40 Clove Garlic Chicken


Vodka Cream Sauce Pasta


Gazpacho


Sangria


Strawberries and Blueberries in Grand Marnier


What Lisa and I got stuck with....it was well wroth it though.





No trip to Tennessee is complete without a trip to Big Ed's


Sophia's first time making cupcakes.


Hanging out at Granddaddy's










Big cousins are so much fun.
Berkley & Sophia




1 comment:

smjohnson said...

I love how the sangria jar is empty!!