Graduation Day






After 10 years, 5 moves, and one career change, I finally graduated with a degree in elementary education. It was a great weekend spent with lots of family that made the trip to Virginia from Florida, Michigan, and Alabama.
The procession
Receiving my degree

All that work and this is all they could give me?!

My Gram and I
My Dad and I
Some of the Winsbro family
Percy and I
Katrin and I
Party Day
I started planning my graduation party as soon as I got back into school in Virginia. Although I was excited for graduation day, I was even more thrilled to spend the day with my family and friends eating barbecue and cupcakes.
Me with my brother and my grandpa
Grampa and I. He always looks so enthused in our pictures.
Cupcakes!
The party day happened to fall on Mother's Day. I was so happy to be able to spend the day, not only with my mom, but also my Gram. That is the first time we have all been together for the special day.
Me with some of "The Hunnies"-Katrin, Meggin, and Amy
Me with my friend, Sarah. I met her my first semester at NSU and we have been friends ever since.
We were also able to spend a lot of time together at the house, which I really enjoyed.
My brother, Reefy, and I
Jes and I
Jes and Neil
I can't wait to have an excuse for all of us to get together again. Maybe I should start planning for my master's degree graduation... Hopefully that won't take another ten years:)

No comments:
Post a Comment