Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's That Time Again

After three years and four months, it is time for us to move from Fort Eustis, Virginia. This has been the longest amount of time we have lived anywhere since being married. Most people say this would drive them crazy but I love to move. I don't necessarily love living out of suitcases and sleeping on the floor, but I enjoy living in new places that I would not get to experience otherwise.


Once our stuff is boxed up, they place it in these large crates.

These crates will be taken to port where they will be loaded on a ship. We hope to see our stuff again sometime in July.

Geoff leaves for Germany on Tuesday, June 1st. Reef, Lucky, my brother, and myself will be on the road to Michigan the same day.
I will write again when I can!
Love to you all!

1 comment:

smjohnson said...

Oh that makes me so sad to see that moving truck!